We are constantly updating and adding to the courses we offer so check back often.
We are pleased to announce our brand new range of online short courses which are available to your staff at no cost*.
We understand that time is precious and that releasing staff for training and development can sometimes prove challenging, which is why we are offering your staff the chance to gain a qualification online through our new distance learning, short courses.
This method of gaining a qualification is popular due to its ease of use and flexibility. It’s particularly advantageous for those in the workplace where flexibility is required for employees who need to improve their knowledge of a subject area without you incurring the additional costs of releasing staff for training.
All of our courses are nationally recognised and approved by the awarding body to use our online e-assessor platform which will allow your staff to complete their assessments via any internet-enabled device. All staff will be provided with innovate learning materials and dedicated support by our assessors via e-assessor, telephone and email.
*subject to funding eligibility and availability
How does this course work?
- Currently supported by government funding.
- Remote delivery and assessment meaning no time away from the job and individuals can learn in their own time and a pace that suits them.
- Further the personal and professional development of your staff.
- Provide assurances that your employees are well trained.
- Ideal for businesses looking to help their employees gain a formal qualification and to recognise their existing knowledge and experience.
- Allow employees to gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved experiences for your clients and staff
- Further your personal and professional development
- No need to attend a college or training centre meaning you can learn in your own time at a pace that suits you
- Receive a set of high quality learning materials online to use as a reference
- Receive remote support and guidance from a dedicated tutor via telephone and email
- Upon successful completion you will have achieved a nationally recognised qualification at Level 2
- Ideal qualifications if you are looking to gain your first qualification or to learn something new
- Can lead to further qualifications such as Apprenticeships or further distance learning courses