The TQ vision of ‘improving skills for a brighter future’ is achieved through embedded IAG throughout the learner journey from enrolment right up to progression on from TQ’s services.
Effective IAG is essential for enabling individuals to take responsibility for their life choices and progress in learning and work. Good careers advice is critical if people are to raise their aspirations and capitalise on the opportunities available to them.
TQ is committed to ensuring that everyone who accesses our services are supported in making informed choices about their future.
Our IAG Mission
- All learners will have access to good quality IAG around future learning and labour market opportunities.
- Our staff will be suitably trained to deliver our services and support diverse needs.
- We will tailor our services to meet individual needs, fully embedding equality and diversity considerations.
- We will ensure learners understand about the world of work to know what skills they need to succeed in getting and keeping a job.
- We will use career and local labour market information to inform our services, ensuring our provision is relevant and supports individual progression.
- Our curriculum based learning will be linked to careers advice and guidance, ensuring our offer meets learner needs and the demands of employers.
For information on national support agencies